November 1, 2014

Acorn Cutie B

I just enjoy the shades of autumn these days and had so much fun coloring this cute acorn person from one of my favorite digi stamp stop "A Day 4 Daisies".

They offer a total of 3 acorn cuties and it was quite hard to chose just one. I think I may aswell get the other ones for further projects...

I wanted to keep the card quite simple and play with the yellows, oranges, reds and greens. Browsing through my paper stacks I found this great paper with owls which I just needed to add to the card. I've colored the image with Copics and you'll find the color codes right under the photos.


 
 

Copic colors
skin: E000, E11, E21, E04, R20
hair: E13, E31, E43, E74 + YG95 + YR27
hat + shoes: E15, E31, E37, E59, E99
leaves: E44, E47, E87, E89 + R27 and YG95, YG97 + YR24, YR27, YR31

1 comment:

  1. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Allways Something Creative)

    ReplyDelete