November 18, 2014

40th Bday Betty

I've just finished this very belated birthday card which will starts its journey tomorrow to get to a dear person just before she's having her NEXT birthday... 

The image is called "40th Bday Betty" but the image comes in 2 versions and I've went along with the neutral one and colored her with my Copics, added some nice paper, flowers, wrapped it in a pop-up card and now she's ready to go...

I know that she's not really into big eyes and such on images but I still hope that she'll like this little birthday surprise...

I'd like to enter the following challenges with this card Through the Craftroom Door (Anything goes, Nov 18th-24th, 2014), Cuttlebug Mania (You go girl) and Craft Room Challenge (#89 Anything 3D)

 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your cute cad with us at Through the Craft Room Door Janet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable 3D birthday card! I really love your coloring of the stamped image. Thanks for joining us at the Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun fab 40th card!!! thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - your coloring is beautiful! Thank you for entering our 3D challenge at Craft-Room Challenges ~ Christi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pop up card - so pretty

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great birthday card. I love the pop ups! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete