November 8, 2014

Klub Kid Elf

I really like RSD's images. They are cute without being too cute, if you know what I mean... 

This image is called Klub Kit Elf and it really gets me in a christmas mood. I so wanted to try this new card I've seen online. Well,I guess it isn't really new - just new to me... It's a  strech card and you basically a stand-up pop-up sort of card. Really clever and you can even fold it and put it in a somewhat regular envelope... Colored with Copics and added a touch of glitter to it...

I'd like to join Crafty Calendar Challenge (It's all about Christmas) with this card.

 
 
 
 

Color combo

8 comments:

  1. Oh lovely colours, thanks for joining in with the Kraftyhands Challenge this month and good luck
    Lou P DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really , really clever and so interesting .Well done .Love the bright fun colours . Thanks for sharing on Kraftyhands challenge Blog .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, not sure if the image is paper pieced as it looks coloured with Copics. Thanks for playing at agoac

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one type of card that I have not tried yet!!! Love how you have colored this image! Great card!

    Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Sparkle and Glitter progressive challenge. Hope you will join us next time Crafting Vicky RSD EDT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous creation! thank you so much for joining us for the progressive challenge! Rachel, RSD EDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card - the whole shape and wonderful colouring! Such a fun and festive feel! Thanks so much for playing along at SNG with our Progressive Challenge. Deborah, RSD EDT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, Thank you for sharing with us at Kraftyhands Challenge
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Thanks for joining in our 'All About Christmas' challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete